Last Updated: May 2018.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE:
This policy explains how cookies are used on this website. The policy may be amended from time to time. When we do, we will let you know by appropriate means such as by posting the revised policy on this page with a new “Last Updated” date. By using this site you agree to the placement of cookies on your computer in accordance with the terms of this policy. If you do not wish to accept cookies from this site please either disable cookies or refrain from using this site.
1. What are Cookies?
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can recognise you when you revisit and remember certain information about you. This can include which pages you have visited, choices you have made from menus, any specific information you have entered into forms and the time and date of your visit.
2. Types of Cookies
There are two main types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session; that is, when you leave the site. Session cookies allow the website to recognise you as you navigate between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use the website most efficiently. For example, session cookies enable a website to remember that a user has placed items in an online shopping basket.
- Persistent cookies: in contrast to session cookies, persistent cookies are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions until expiry or deletion. They, therefore, enable the website to “recognise” you on your return, remember your preferences, and tailor services to you.
In addition to session cookies and persistent cookies, there may be other cookies which are set by the website which you have chosen to visit, such as this website, in order to provide us or third parties with information.
We currently use and may use in the future, the following types of cookies on this website.
We use session cookies to:
- help us maintain security and verify your details whilst you use the website as you navigate from page to page, which enables you to avoid having to re-enter your details each time you enter a new page.
We use persistent cookies to:
- help us recognise you as a unique user when you return to our website so that you do not have to input your details multiple times as you move between our pages or services
- remember how you have customised your use of this site, such as your preferred currency and time zone
- collect and compile anonymous, aggregated information for statistical and evaluation purposes to help us understand how users use the website and help us improve the structure of our website.
As with first-party cookies, you are able to block third-party cookies through your browser settings.
4. Refusing Cookies on this Site
5. Cookies used by our service providers
6. Managing cookies
6.1Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can h, however, obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
6.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
6.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
7. Our details
7.1 This website is owned and operated by Modulex Modular Buildings Plc
7.2 We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 07291662, and our registered office is at 16 Berkeley Street, Mayfair, London, W1J 8DZ.
7.3 Our principal place of business is at as above.
7.4 You can contact us:
(a) by post, to the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form;
(c) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or
(d) by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.
8. Data protection officer
8.1 Our data protection officer contact details are: Himanil Bose, email@example.com, 020 3907 3833.